These are for dogs that have graduated from our Foundation (and Top-Up) Courses and include various levels of ability.
* Foundation TopUp Course
* Kennel Club Good Citizen Awards
* Oldies Group
All breeds and crossbreeds of any age are welcome! We even have experience with deaf and blind puppies and dogs. We keep our classes small to give each owner and dog the time and attention they need to make good progress. We use up to date reward based training methods and teach with passion and compassion.
* 7-week courses (one 2-hour introduction session without dog and then six 45-minute sessions with dog) - COVID COMPLIANT!
* Puppy Foundation for puppies of up to 20 weeks / Foundation for puppies and dogs from 5 months old
* Videos for exercises covered in each session, as well as general WTDT Facebook group.
* Basic obedience, handling and life skills (sit, down, stand, recall, stay, walking nicely, body examination etc)
* Controlled and supervised socialisation with other puppies/dogs and with people (and the option to take part in organised group walks with other members for additional socialisation) - For online sessions discussion about socialisation and how to build your dog's confidence around dogs, people and different environments
* Discussion of issues like house training, play biting, chewing etc.
* Opportunity to progress to further classes from Foundation TopUp to Junior and Advanced classes
* The cost for the 7-week course is £85 (payment options of BACS, PayPal or Credit/Debit Card)
If classes are not possible, or whilst waiting for classes or of course if you'd like additional help, a Puppy Home Visit in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you will be ideal. Available as online sessions too
If classes are not possible or suitable, or if you'd like additional help, a Home Visit and 121 sessions at a time that suits you can be arranged. Available as online sessions too.
Next courses with spaces
Wednesday, 21st October, 6.30 pm
Monday, to be announced.
* In the comfort of your own home
* You can even join when on holiday
* No travelling needed, so you don't
have to be local!
* No vaccinations needed
* Suitable for absolutely all dogs of any age
* Suitable for reactive and nervous dogs
Next course with spaces
Tuesday, 22nd September, 6.30 pm